Data & Telecommunications Services
TradeCoast Central has incorporated a high speed fibre optic network. This enables TradeCoast Central to provide all occupiers with a full suite of internet and telephone services. These will be provided at a higher capacity than would otherwise be available to occupiers individually. Services include:
• Security control, alarm & CCTV
• Building automation and control
• Fire alarm monitoring
• Estate web portal.
Potable, Non-potable & Recycled Water
As part of TradeCoast Central’s dedication to create an environmentally sustainable community, all businesses are provided access to three types of water.
• Potable Water is provided for use for drinking, showering, food processing and manufacturing where appropriate
• Non-Potable water uses include; truck wash down areas, fire services, and out door uses
• Recycled Water is used throughout the estate for irrigation purposes as well as toilets and manufacturing where appropriate.
On Site Estate Management
TradeCoast Central offers on site estate management.
TradeCoast Central’s internal road network is designed to cater for heavy vehicle use and has Department of Transport approvals to allow B-Double truck access.
Waste and Recycling Services
TradeCoast Central has partnered with Veolia to ensure that all businesses have access to best practice environmental waste management services. All types of wastes are treated and disposed of using specialised waste resource management facilities within the group. Environmental audits, facilities management services, industrial cleaning, transfer stations, composting sites and recycling centres are all part of this diverse business.
Brisbane City Council Bus routes 302, 303, 304 all stop at the entrance to the estate and run along Kingsford Smith Drive into the City. The Doomben train station on Lamington Avenue is also with-in close proximity to the estate.