Utilities & Services
Data & Telecommunications Services
TradeCoast Central has incorporated a high speed fibre optic network. This enables TradeCoast Central to provide all occupiers with a full suite of internet and telephone services. These will be provided at a higher capacity than would be otherwise available to occupiers individually. Services include:
- Security control, alarm & CCTV;
- Building automation and control;
- Fire alarm monitoring;
- Estate web portal.
In Partnership with Allegro, telephone and data packages are avaliable to suit any business’s requirements.
- Dark fibre, for unlimited access capacity
- Ethernet, for managed access services up to 100Mbps/100Mbps
- Transit, for connecting to all major PoPs around Australia
- Internet, for uncontended and unlimited access to the world
- Voice, for SIP trunks and IP PBX solutions
- WiMAX disaster recovery access, for peace of mind
- Data centre, for a smart alternative for keeping your data safe
Potable, Non-Potable & Class A Recycled Water
As part of TradeCoast Central’s dedication to create an environmentally sustainable community, all businesses are provided access to three types of water.
- Potable Water is provided for use for drinking, showering, food processing and manufacturing where appropriate,
- Non-Potable water uses include; truck wash down areas, fire services, and out door uses,
- Class A Recycled Water is used throughout the estate for irrigation purposes as well as toilets and manufacturing where appropriate.
Building Management System (BMS)
TradeCoast Central in partnership with Bar-Tech Automation will provide a BMS system to each occupier. Packages can be tailored to ensure that the system integrates all functional building management systems onto a single multi-service network infrastructure. Some of the many benefits associated with our BMS include:
- Centralised and distributed control, Monitoring, Maintenance and Management, all via a Web browser interface
- Enhancing the intelligence of functional building systems and IBMS components
- Reduce running Costs
- Reduce energy Costs – Energy consumption is collected and analyzed by the system
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
- BMS integration into Accounting Systems and other system (including Booking systems)
- Integration and monitoring of all intelligent controls inside a building
- Integration of existing sites any where in the world for remote alarming and/or monitoring.
On Site Estate Management
TradeCoast Central offers on site estate management for all users. Not only will this provide peace of mind but TradeCoast Central will be involved in the creation a vibrant community. Estate web portal access is avaliable for all users of the estate and offer access to Estate news & information as well as benefits reserved for businesses within TradeCoast Central.
Heavy Vehicle Access
TradeCoast Central’s internal road network will be designed to cater for heavy vehicle use and has Department of Transport approvals to allow B-Double truck access.
Waste & Recycling Services
TradeCoast Central has partnered with Veolia to ensure that all businesses have access to best practice environmental waste management services. All types of wastes are treated and disposed of using specialised waste resource management facilities within the group. Environmental audits, facilities management services, industrial cleaning, transfer stations, composting sites and recycling centres are all part of this diverse business.
Brisbane City Council Bus routes 302, 303, 304 all stop at the entrance to the estate and run along Kingsford Smith Drive into the City. The Doomben train station on Lamington Avenue is also with-in close proximity to the estate.