The Code has been established to function similar to a City Plan Code. It is also intended to fulfil the requirements for a Structure Plan under City Plan, to assess all development proposals.
The Code comprises a complete, and ‘stand alone’ Code for the purposes of development assessment for proposals in the TradeCoast Central site.
The Code contains minor variations relevant to:
- car parking rates for Industry and Warehouse,
- building height,
- minimum building set backs,
- stormwater management plant,
- sustainable design measures.
The code addresses the following requirements:
- Industrial Amenity and Performance Requirements,
- Adjacent Industrial Areas,
- Building Design,
- Services, Works and Infrastructure,
- Stormwater Management,
- Sustainable Design Measures.
For more information on the code please contact TradeCoast Central.